Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Book with assorted papers and fabric cover


I have been working on a fabric cover for a book to be filled with a stash of papers that have been lying around. First I made a fabric transfer, then I did some doodling with markers. I wrote some words on little fabric scraps and stitched them onto the cover. With acrylic paint I stencilled and stamped with bubblewrap plastic. At last I attached a couple of transparacies.

The book is really messy in the spine, not my style really, but it is very tactile and nice to touch. I had a hard time to put the signatures in.

1 comment:

  1. I can just imagine what a hard time you had with the signatures - but isn't the result worth it? I bet you are so glad you didn't give up. It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails