Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Another grid: lady in red

Challenge # 41 of Michelle Ward's Street Team was filling your page with a grid. I made mine in green and I just made another one in red. It is a fun way to make a journal page. You can use the grid as background and gesso over it, or just leave it. I gessoed over some parts and added words and some stencilling. If you like to check it out, go to: Grid Lock Challenge 41

Challenge nr.41 van Michelle Wards Street Team ging over het maken van een bladzij met een vaste indeling. Ik heb er toen een gemaakt in groentinten en nu een in het rood. Het is een leuke manier om je dagboekpagina in te delen. Je kunt het als achtergrond gebruiken, of zo laten. Ik heb er gedeeltelijk gesso overheen geschilderd en met wat sjablonen gewerkt en wat tekst toegevoegd. Meer hierover: zie link hierboven.




6 comments:

  1. Loving the red Helen! Great idea to make a grid of color - I can imagine it made you more aware of red in your surroundings, even if only for a day or so. Thanks for sharing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages.... love how you have added to them with the stencils and words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something about a powerful red that gets the job done! Even if I can't read the words, I get the energy and power from the color and design. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That grid is a wonderful effect and I love the red! Great doodles, too - lovely, lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the mix of text and the grid, this inspires me to do more pages! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails