Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Text messaging: a new crusade

This month Michelle Wards crusade is about texts, words and letters. You have to cut or tear them out of magazines and paste them on your page. Just that, the page doesn't have to be finished. It is very relaxing just to look for words, for you can forget about all those images that jump of the page. I decided to do a spread in black and white and one with colors. The pages are definetely not finished! I hope we will work on them in the next crusade. You can join till september the 1st. See link below.

Deze maand gaat Michelle Wards crusade over tekst, woorden en letters. Je moet ze uit tijdschriften knippen of scheuren en ze op je pagina's plakken. Het is een heerlijk rustig werkje woorden en teksten in tijdschriften te zoeken en al die schreeuwerige beelden over te slaan. Ik heb er twee in zwart/wit gemaakt en twee in kleur. De pagina's zijn niet af, ik hoop dat we er in de volgende crusade aan verder werken. Je kunt nog meedoen tot 1 september. Onderaan staat een link.















11 comments:

  1. Helen, this is very fun! I am envious of your Dutch words - they are so different! I love that you have mixed them with words and pjhrases in English too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages, Helen. The monchrome ones really stand out. Look forward to seeing what you do with them (as you saw, I also left mine in an unfinished state).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this really relaxing too.

    I like how you used both languages.... it seems more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen - love the two spreads, and that you divided by color. They all look great on the craft paper ground. Like the girls said, the mix of languages is really cool too. Happy to hear you found it relaxing to look for words. I think it is always good to train our eye to look for something new. Thanks for sharing with the team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Looking forward to see the end results. Right now I adore the first, colourful one - really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with the others - the mix of languages looks so interesting. And I really like the background paper you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pages - I didn't even think of using coloured words, so may just have to try this. Love those mixed language words, too! Super work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pages! The words just jump out!
    Great texting!
    (Thanks for stopping by)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mooi ! Leuke woorden heb je bij elkaar gevonden.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to collect some non-English words. :) I was struck by the iWoman. I'll have to play with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely balance of text on your pages.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails