Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Putting your art on display: Challenge 46 of the GPP Street Team


The latest challenge of Michelle Wards Street Team is What's your hang up? I just love the titles she gives to her challenges! In other words be brave enough to put one of your creations in a frame for all to see. Luckily she gave us another month to get around to it, so I finally took the big step and here you see one of my water color paintings behind glass. These are buttons you see, in case you wondered.
I don't think there will be many more in a frame soon, for I really just love to be working on them rather then putting them up as a display. But I must admit it gives your work definitely an extra.

De laatste opdracht van Michelle Wards Street Team is What's your hang up? Ik vind de namen van haar opdrachten altijd geweldig! Met andere woorden wees zo dapper om één van je creaties in te lijsten. Gelukkig kregen we een maand extra de tijd, dus heb ik ook de stap genomen en hier zie je een van mijn aquarellen achter glas. Het zijn knopen, voor het geval je je afvraagt wat het voorstelt.
Ik denk niet dat ik nog meer ga inlijsten, want ik doe het toch vooral om lekker bezig te zijn. Maar ik geef toe het ziet er wel een stuk beter uit.

5 comments:

  1. Helen, what a beautiful painting. Love that it is framed so simply, allowing the art to shine. Bravo! Thanks for sharing with the team, and thanks for the recognition of my challenge titles. I love to invent them :) I agree with you - it's more fun to work on pages, or on projects, but hope you found some satisfaction from seeing your work under glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet painting. So glad you shared with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great painting of a humble object, I have my collection of buttons but never thought of painting them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks so lovely! well done!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails