Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Being creative in 2011


If you want a little help with being creative it is a good idea to participate in some challenges. My New Years resolution is to try to do something everyday. I found 3 challenges which I believe are going to be very helpful: -GPP Street Team, Artjournaling daily and the Sketchbook Challenge. The links to these sites are on the rightside of my blog. The nice thing about these challenges is that it is not compulsary. For the Sketchbook Challenge of january with the theme: Highly Priced I made the drawing of the cinnamon sticks.

Als je een beetje hulp nodig hebt om tot iets creatiefs te komen, is het een goed idee deel te nemen aan zog. challenges. Mijn voornemen voor 2011 is iedere dag iets te maken. Ik heb 3 challenges gevonden die mij heel handig lijken daarvoor: GPP Street Team, Artjournaling daily en de Sketchbook Challenge. De links naar deze sites vind je aan de rechterkant van mijn blog. Het fijne is dat het nooit verplicht is. Voor de Sketchbook Challenge met het thema 'Highly Priced' heb ik alvast deze tekening gemaakt van kaneelstokjes.

1 comment:

  1. I found you from Pumpkin Delight. I love your site. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails