Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Needle tatted eternal triangle necklace. Eternal triangle halssnoer in naaldfrivolité


I made an new necklace with needle tatting and because there is a triangle in the pattern, I named it Eternal Triangle.I made a pdf of the pattern, so if you want you can take a look here
If you make use of my pattern, please link to my blog. I used thread #10 and a needle #5
The bead was added later.

Ik heb dit halssnoer ontworpen in naaldfrivolité en omdat er driehoekjes inzitten noem ik het Eternal Triangle. Ik heb een pdf van het patroon hier toegevoegd. Als je mijn patroon gebruikt, stel ik het op prijs als je naar mijn blog linked. Het garen is #10 en de naald #5. De kraal heb ik er later in genaaid.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I need to learn this. I've never heard of this technique, but then again I've never tried to make jewelry. Now I'm dying to try it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails