Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Star book with mermaid story. Starboek met zeemeermin







I found the construction for a star book in one of my books about creative bookbinding, I found several descriptions in several books, I should say. If you are looking for a How to on this type of book, just google 'How to make a star book?' There are also a number of video's on You Tube.
My book has 5 pockets, I think 7 would be better. That is for next time. I am happy with this first try-out.

Over hoe je een Starboek moet maken vond ik verschillende beschrijvingen in mijn boeken over creatief boekbinden, maar op het internet zijn ook een heleboel beschrijvingen te vinden. Typ: 'How to make a star book?', ook op You Tube zijn filmpjes te vinden. Mijn boek heeft 5 pagina- spreads, beter is 7, denk ik. Wel, dat doe ik de volgende keer. Ik ben tevreden met deze eerste poging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails