Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Tulips in watercolor. Tulpen in aquarel.


Strathmore has a new free online workshop about watercolor sketching by Cathy Johnson, you can join just here! I was inspired to paint some tulips. I added this one also to the Sketchbook Challenge, You can find the link at the right side of my blog.
Sadly Strathmore paper cannot be found in the Netherlands (as far as I know), so I used Canson paper, a mixmedia sketchbook with 300 g/m A4 medium texture. I think it was a good choice, perhaps I will later bind a book from my paintings.

Strathmore heeft weer een gratis online workshop, dit maal gaat het over journaling met aquarelverf. Dit is de link om je in te schrijven. Ik heb een paar tulpen uit een vaas getrokken en voila. Ik heb dit plaatje ook ingezonden naar de Sketchbook Challenge (de link vind je aan de rechterkant van mijn blog).
Helaas is Strathmore papier hier in Nederland niet te vinden (volgens mij dan), ik heb Canson A4 Mixmedia 300g/m medium texture gebruikt. Ik ben er wel tevreden over. Misschien bind ik later de losse vellen tot een boek.

2 comments:

  1. That is really, really nice!! :)
    I live near Holland, Michigan, USA and they have lots of tulips. They were settled by people from Holland Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails