Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Drawing mermaids with Dreamscapes. Zeemeerminnen tekenen met Dreamscapes.

Stephanie Pui-Mun Law has a new book called Dreamscapes Magical Menagerie, I think its looks fabulous and I am going to order it. I already have her book Dreamscapes: creating magical angel, fairy & mermaid worlds with watercolor. So in the meantime I am going to do some exercises out of that book. There are a lot of mermaids and if you follow the instructions they are not so hard to draw. I am not saying I get the sort of paintings Stephanie makes, but well these are mermaids, aren't they?

Stephanie Pui-Mun Law heeft een nieuw boek uitgebracht onder de titel Dreamscapes Magical Menagerie, ik vind het er fantastisch uitzien en ik zal het zeker gaan bestellen (kan in Nederland bij Van Stockum!). Ik heb haar boek ' Dreamscapes: creating magical angel, fairy & mermaid worlds in watercolor' al. Dus ga ik in de tussentijd maar wat oefeningen daar uit doen. Er staan een hoop zeemeerminnen in en als je de instructies volgt zijn ze helemaal niet zo moeilijk te tekenen. Let op ik zeg niet dat mijn schilderijen enige gelijkenis vertonen met die van Stephanie, maar het worden wel zeemeerminnen, toch?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen, thanks for your comment! Yes I am in the process of making my castle dollhouse. It's taking me verrrry long time though, i HAVN'T MADE A LOT OF PROGRESS AT ALL WHICH IS WHY I havn't posted about it on my blog. When I actually make some progress I will definitaly post about it so you can see! I think because I spend so much time making my illustrations in miniature I don't feel like then decorating another miniature house in my spare time haha. Anyway I like your blog- am going to follow it! you're really talented!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails