Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

2nd round in Tat-Along Lace Mat and some bookmarks. 2de ronde in de Frivolité-Mee met het kanten kleed en een paar boekenleggers

This is my second round in the Tat-Along of Tat-a-Renda. It is a very nice pattern and it has lots of possibilities to work with colors. I also show you some bookmarks I made a while ago, but hadn't published on my blog before. All worked with shuttles. The blue one is with a thicker thread than I normally work with, the result is a bit loose. Have a look here for the pattern of Jane's Bookmark, I think that pattern will also be quite suitable for a bracelet, don't you think?

 Hier is de tweede ronde van de Frivolité-Mee van Tat-a-Renda. Het is een mooi patroon met veel mogelijkheden om in kleur uit te voeren. Ik heb ook nog wat foto's van boekenleggers die ik een poosje geleden heb gemaakt. Alledrie gemaakt met spoeltjes, de blauwe is van mouliné garen en een beetje te los. Het patroon van Jane's boekenlegger vind je hier. Dit laatste patroon is ook heel geschikt voor een armband, lijkt me.

                                          Jane's Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours for the mat. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment! ypour work is beautiful, so delicate and detailed. I wish I knew how to make lace. Celestine is made mainly from wire and fabric, it was a bit of a make-it-up-as-i-go-along kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you used for the tat-along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bookmarks and wonderful start on the tat-along. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your doily and bookmarks are fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails