Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

TIAS Day 4. Maak En Raad Frivolité dag 4

I have trouble keeping up with the tempo of the TIAS, but here is my Day 4. The Catherine Wheel Joins went better and better after practising them. The tutorial I used for them is here. There is also a video on YouTube.
For the TIAS go here. The background of my scan is just a page from an old embroidery book. I am experimenting with backgrounds for scans.

Ik heb moeite het tempo van de Maak En Raad Frivolité bij te houden. Hier is op de valreep dag 4. De Catherine Wheel Joins gingen beter naarmate ik er meer maakte. Ik heb deze tutorial gebruikt om ze te leren. Er is ook een filmpje bij op YouTube.
Als je mee wil doen met de Maak En Raad Frivolité (TIAS) ga dan naar deze blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails