Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Drawing in progress. Tekening in uitvoering

 Made a drawing with a fairytale kind of subject. Here you see the preliminary sketch. Format A5.

Een sprookjesachtige tekening. Dit is de schets in A5 formaat.

 Looked up in Google how to draw a skull, though I needed just part of it.

In Google opgezocht hoe je een schedel tekent, hoewel ik maar een gedeelte ervan nodig had voor mijn tekening.
15x21 cm.

Not yet finished, first layer with watercolors, details with colored pencils.

Hij is nog niet af. Eerste laag is aquarelverf, de details zijn gedaan met kleurpotlood.

1 comment:

  1. I love water color It's may favorite to work with and you did a nice job when I post again I will put tatting on a picture I drew with pencil .

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails