Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

More celtic tatting. Nogmaals keltisch frivolité

Interlocking rings are very beautiful especially when you are looking for the celtic look. With a needle they are made more easily than with a shuttle. On Le Blog Frivole you can find a good tutorial, although the last ring can be a bit difficult. I had a couple of try outs before I was satified with the result. The rest of the motive was also needle tatted, I just made the pattern up while I was going.

In elkaar hakende ringen zijn erg mooi, vooral als je zoals ik bezig bent met keltische motieven. Met een naald is dit eenvoudiger te doen dan met een spoeltje. Op Le Blog Frivole staat een goede uitleg, hoewel de laatste ring in het begin niet makkelijk is. Ik heb een paar pogingen moeten doen om het goed voor elkaar te krijgen. De rest van het motief is ook met de naald gedaan, ik heb het een beetje verzonnen terwijl ik bezig was.

2 comments:

  1. I do struggle with those rings and will check out her directions, you right it's the last one that does you in. I like how the rest did and kinda has a triangle look to those rings, very fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails