Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

A not so easy tatted square motif. Een niet eenvoudig vierkant van frivolité



thread Lizbeth 124 (Spring Garden)  #10
From the book 'Tatting together square motifs' a square designed by Iris Niebach. It is a nice design you can tat in one go. But you have to keep your wits about, because it is not an easy motif to make. I am not sure I did everything completely right.

Uit het boekje 'Tatting together square motifs' een vierkant dat door Iris Niebach is ontworpen. Het is een mooi ontwerp dat je in één ronde kunt maken. Maar je moet er wel je aandacht bij houden, want het is beslist geen makkelijk motief. Ben er niet helemaal zeker van dat ik alles wel goed heb gedaan.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, good job, that's really intricate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is very beautiful and love the colors, look great to me! thanks for the information too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty! I have that book, but have not yet tatted anything from it. I guess I should!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a very good job. I like it and I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails