Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Tryout tatting design. Probeersel van frivolité.


Working on a design for a little purse. I mostly needle tat the first tryouts because it works faster. Later I sometimes grab the shuttles, but not always. Sometimes the design works out fine with a needle and looks allright after blocking.

Bezig met een ontwerp voor een klein tasje. De eerste probeersels doe ik met de naald omdat dat veel vlugger werkt. Daarna neem ik soms de spoeltjes, maar ook niet altijd. Na het werk opgespannen te hebben ziet het er soms al prima uit.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty!
    Do you use a small needle? I can't tell it is not shuttle tatting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment.I use a needle #5 and thread # 10.

      Delete
  2. The red is so deep and rich, I can only imagine what kinda of purse these beautiful roses will adorn!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails