Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Romanian needle point, just a little diversion. Roemeens naaldkant: een beetje afleiding.


I am busy making a tatting pattern for Christmas, especially drawing the diagram on the computer takes a lot of energy. I hope it will be good enough to get published. If it will I'll put up a link. In the meantime I am learning a lot and next time will be easier, I hope.
Just to have the satisfaction of making something I am still trying out the stitches of Romanian needle point. It was Totusmel who started it, I got inspired by her, have a look here.
I think my spider can be better.

Druk bezig met een frivolitépatroon voor kerst, vooral het maken van de tekening op de computer kost me weer een hoop hoofdbrekens. Ik hoop heel erg dat het gepubliceerd gaat worden, als dat zo is zal ik een linkje hier plaatsen. Ondertussen word ik er wel steeds handiger in.
Om toch even lekker iets te maken ben ik nog steeds bezig mezelf de steken van Roemeens naaldkant te leren. Totusmel begon hiermee en ik raakte geinspireerd door wat ze hier had gemaakt.
Mijn spin moet toch echt beter kunnen.

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Good luck with your pattern writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is very beautiful and she is a stinker, for side tracking us with different laces this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! That's another lace technique I've been wanting to try... some day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails