Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Tatted flower from old pattern. Bloem van frivolité, een vintage patroon.


From Lizbeth thread # 10, this could be used as a coaster!
Here is link to find the vintage pattern for this one. And on Tat-a-Renda an explanation how to do the overlapping chains. My example isn't perfect, but I agree with Tat-a-Renda that a regular join works best.

Met garen #10 wordt dit patroontje een mooi formaat onderzettertje.
Hier is de link voor het vintage patroon. Op Tat-a-Renda staat uitgelegd dat je het beste de verbinding van de overlappende boogjes met de werkdraad (draad vanaf de bol) kunt maken.

3 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to make this one and still want to! You did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love the way it matches your real flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pattern, although I've never tatted it myself. The purple is very vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails