Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Tatted motif very good for a bracelet. Motief in frivolité heel geschikt voor een armband.

thread # 10
This motif Curds and Whey, from the book by Mary Konior, is very suitable for a bracelet, I think. You should use thread # 10 in that case and not # 20 or # 40.
I didn't know what curds and whey was, so I looked it up on the internet, now I know! It can be found in the wellknown nursery rhyme Little Miss Muffet.

Dit motief  Curds and Whey uit het boek van Mary Konior is heel geschikt voor een armband als je tenminste dikker garen gebruikt (#10) en niet zoals het patroon aangeeft #40.
Curds and Whey betekent trouwens wrongel en wei. Het komt voor in het engelse kinderrijmpje Little Miss Muffet.



3 comments:

  1. I love that pattern! It looks very pretty in that thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, many times I take a bookmark and say " this would be a great bracelet" have a great day from Carollyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty in that thread. I'm tatting it as an edging but you're right, it would make a good bracelet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails