Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Small tatted motif. Motiefje van frivolité.



#10 thread. Seize approx. 7 x 7 cm.

I had to stop blogging for a while due to difficulties with my health, I really hope to resume it on a regularly basis from now on.
This motif by Mary Konior is called Anniversary Motif. It is a lovely and quick tatting piece.

Wegens gezondheidheidsproblemen heb ik een tijdje verstek moeten laten gaan op mijn blog, ik hoop de draad(!) nu weer op te pakken.
Dit motiefje van Mary Konior heet Anniversary Motif. Gaat lekker snel en ziet er lief uit.


3 comments:

  1. It's good to read a post from you again! I hope your health continues to improve. That is one of my favorite motifs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful, looks like tiny frames 💟🌹💟

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great motifs!!! :)
    Hope you are completely well soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails