Pages

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Learning Irish crochet. Iers haakwerk leren.

Irish crochet.
With Irish crochet it is possible to make 3 dimensional flowers and rings that could be combined with tatting, I think. I found this e-book online by Annie Potter  with a tutorial. This is just a first attempt, and I really like it.

Iers haakwerk maakt het mogelijk 3 dimensionale bloemen en ringen te maken die je zou kunnen combineren met frivolité. Ik heb dit e-book online besteld van Annie Potter met een uitgebreide uitleg. Dit is een eerste probeersel en ik vind het erg leuk.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I went through a 'session' of Irish crochet when I was in my teens. Good luck with the combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea to combine it with tatting. Looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails